VERIZON WIRELESS

RSS NEWS
+ ADD TO YOUR WEBSITE
+ ADD TO WORDPRESS
                     

LATEST VERIZON WIRELESS NEWS

You are sharing Verizon Wireless news page.

About Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless is the second largest mobile network operator in the United States behind AT&T Mobility, providing wireless services to 98.2 million subscribers as of Q4 2012.[4] Headquartered in New York City, the company is a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Verizon Communications and UK-based Vodafone.[5] Verizon Communications holds 55 percent ownership and Vodafone hold the remaining 45 percent ownership of the joint venture.[6][7]
Read more
Verizon Wireless Video

VERIZON WIRELESS NEWS REPORT


Verizon Wireless news report

Verizon Wireless News

Verizon Wireless News