QUESTION: I am wondering how to transfer my mother's house to her daughter's name. My mother and father had a joint house title, but my father has died. My mother is in her 80s with some form of dementia. My father did not make a will and she has... (Date:11/11/2018 04:29) Read full article >>

Related News about "Transferring family property without a will" news from other sites: (news similarity rate is shown on left.)

Biden family adopts new pup named Major, Delaware Humane Association says The Biden's have welcomed a furry new addition to their family, an adopted pup named Major, an animal organization said... >>
Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Usually Bring Their Own Vegan Dishes to Cyrus Family Thanksgiving Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, who are both vegan, take care of their own vegan dishes for the Cyrus family Thanksgiving feast! "Thanksgiving and Christmas are the two times a year that usually my wh.. JustJared >>
Kanye West Donates $150,000 to Family of Security Guard Killed By Police Kanye West donated a lot of money to the security guard, Jemel Roberson, who was killed by police – TMZ Vanessa Hudgens‘ new movie will give you Parent Trap vibes – Just Jared Jr Fin.. JustJared >>
Meghan Markle Appears 'Anxious' In New Official Royal Family Photos, Says Expert Face Reader [Opinion] Meghan Markle appears “anxious” and “unhappy” in a new series of photographs of the Royal Family issued last week, a professional face reader tells Women’s Health. As .. >>
Alexander Hamilton's descendant loans extremely rare family heirlooms to Revolutionary War museum Extremely rare artifacts that belonged to Alexander Hamilton have been loaned to the Museum of the American Revolution by the Founding Father's fifth-great-grandson... >>